- “We believe in ordinary acts of bravery, in the courage that drives one
person to stand up for another.”- Veronica Roth, Divergent
- “Don't be afraid of your fears. They're not there to scare you. They're
there to let you know that something is worth it.”- C. JoyBell C.
- “The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most
about what other people think.”- C. JoyBell C
- There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them.
- Denis Waitley
- Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.
- Peter F. Drucker
- Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.
- Emily P. Bissel
- “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will mean all your life.”
- Henry L. Doherty
- "Never be afraid to try something new. Remember amateurs built the ark, but professionals built the Titanic."
- "Aim for success, not perfection. Never give
up your right to be wrong, because then you will lose the ability to learn
new things and move forward with your life. Remember that fear always lurks
behind perfectionism."- Dr. David M. Burns
- "All of the top achievers I know are life-long learners. Looking for new
skills, insights, and ideas. If they’re not learning, they’re not growing
and not moving toward excellence."- Denis Waitley
- "Life is a series of experiences, each one of which makes us bigger,
even though sometimes it is hard to realize this. For the world was built to
develop character, and we must learn that the setbacks and grieves which we
endure help us in our marching onward."- Henry Ford
- "I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget
what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."- Maya Angelou
- “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds
discuss people.”- Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything”
- George Bernard Shaw
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing”
- George Bernard Shaw
- “You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger”
- "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."
- Ayn Rand
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us"
- Henry S. Haskins
- "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- "Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking.”
- William Butler Yeats
- "Learning is not a spectator sport.”- D. Blocher
- "It is wiser to find out than to suppose."- Mark Twain
- "Education is what survives when what has been learned has been
forgotten."- B. F. Skinner
- "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you
learn.”- C.S. Lewis
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”- Albert Einstein
- “The purpose of learning is growth, and our minds, unlike our bodies, can
continue growing as long as we live.”- Mortimer Adler
- “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”– Abraham Lincoln
- “The journey is the reward.”- Chinese Proverb
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius,
power, and magic in it. Begin it now.”- Goethe
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit
there.”- Will Rogers
- “Learning is like rowing upstream, not to advance is to drop back.”- Chinese Proverb
- “Be a student as long as you still have something to learn, and this will
mean all your life.”- Henry L. Doherty
- "Every time you get angry, you poison your own system."- Alfred A. Montapert
- "Challenges are what make life
interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful"- Joshua J. Marine
- "Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but
its harder to give up when you know its everything you want"– Unknown
- "One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to
do what you know you should do, even when you don't feel like doing it"- Unknown
- "Good things come to those who wait greater things come to those who
get off their ass and do anything to make it happen"- Unknown
- "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the
spiritual experience of livingevery minute with love, grace &
gratitude"– Denis Waitley
- "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater
than your fear of failure"– Bill Cosby
- "Go where you are celebrated – not tolerated. If they can’t see
the real value of you, it’s time for a new start"- Unknown
- "Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that
means standing alone"- Unknown
- “The best revenge is massive success.”– Frank Sinatra
- “Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one
reason that it will.”– Unknown
- “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its
because of them I’m doing it myself.”– Albert Einstein
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If
you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”– Steve Jobs
- “Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is
bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet,
cherish it.”– Unknown
- “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not
strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think
- “Life is like photography. You need the negatives to
- “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you
miss when you don’t even try.”– Jack Canfield
- “The pain you feel today is the strength you feel
tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity
for growth.”– Unknown
- “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to
build theirs.”– Farrah Gray
- “The only thing that stands between you and your dream is
the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.”– Joel Brown
- “Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person
can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t
see it yourself?”– Unknown
- “We learn something from everyone who passes through our
lives.. Some lessons are painful, some are painless.. but, all
are priceless.”– Unknown
- “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it
means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.”– Unknown
- “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or
stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a
plan.”– Larry Winget
- “Three things you cannot recover in life: the WORD after
it’s said, the MOMENT after it’s missed and the TIME after
it’s gone. Be Careful!”– Unknown
- “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”– Carl Bard
- “When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me,
it has nothing new to say.”– Unknown
- “Love what you have. Need what you want. Accept what you
receive. Give what you can. Always remember, what goes around,
comes around”– Unknwon
- “Just remember there is someone out there that is more
than happy with less than what you have.”– Unknown
- “The biggest failure you can have in life is making the
mistake of never trying at all.”– Unknown
- “No one is going to hand me success. I must go out &
get it myself. That’s why I’m here. Todominate. To conquer.
Both the world, and myself.”– Unknown
- “There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human-
in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of
being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time.”- C. JoyBell C.
- “No matter what happens, or how bad it seems today,
life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.”- Maya Angelou
- “Life is an opportunity,
benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.”- Mother Teresa